Legacy Investment Holdings
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We are hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our growing team. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, corresponding with clients, running light errands, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
$13 - $16 hourly
About Legacy Investment Holdings
We are one of the fastest growing, privately owned, direct to seller residential redevelopment companies in Oklahoma City. We buy houses for cash, fix them up, sell them to other investors or we keep them as rentals. We are a trusted brand in Oklahoma City and throughout Central Oklahoma and we want dedicated, top notch employees to come grow with us!