The Windrow Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, on-boarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities).
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new - current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting and coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen - ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate will obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company
- Salary Range is: $40,000-$45,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$40,000 - $45,000
About The Windrow Group
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Keller Williams Realty, Inc., a franchise company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.