The Fruh Team, Keller Williams
The team is looking for an individual who is extremely organized, very energetic, upbeat and confident and has lots of ideas to present and implement to help everyone grow. This person needs to be dedicated to making sure the team runs smoothly and stays on track. This position will assist the Owner and Team Leader of The Fruh Team with key aspects of the business including, but limited to, schedule and communications management, financial support, client support, systems development, implementation and management, database/CRM management, marketing, event planning and listing support. If you strive to be a real estate agent, this is not the role for you. If you strive to be the glue that keeps our team growing and meeting its goals, read on.
- Actively own a variety of administrative and support duties including:
- Helping lead agent increase business
- Helping lead agent decrease expenses
- Assist agents in developing clients for life
- Keep agent on track
- Monitor goals
- Handle administrative duties
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Handle all including phone calls and emails
- Manage lead agent schedule and scheduling
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Track key metrics and goals including weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Coordinate and maintain Office Policy and Procedure Manual
- Monitor and manage website
- Monitor and manage social accounts
- Responsible for all hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Oversee contracts through closing with support of Transaction Manager
- Support lead agent in all pre-listing and listing activities including management and monitoring of leads and appointments, creating listing packages, follow-up, and correspondence
- Creation of marketing materials
- Updating of all client records
- Follow-up post-closing to ensure 5-star service
- Team player who loves collaborating with others
- Bookkeeping and a proven ability to track goals and skills
- Strong ethics with the desire to always do the right thing
- Intelligent with strong problem solving, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and confident with fire in your belly but calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Real estate license required to perform duties of the position. If not already obtained, required within 30 days of starting the position
- Strong local knowledge of Newburyport and the North Shore
- This is a full-time, in-office position from 8:30am-5pm.
$42,000 - $54,000
About The Fruh Team, Keller Williams
The Fruh Team is a select group of agents focused on delivering exceptional service through local knowledge and networks, unmatched customer service and cutting-edge innovation. As Newburyport's top-producing Keller Williams team, we work with buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have sold over $33 million in volume just in 2016.