The LevinKong Team
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well?
- Do you have a strong desire to help build a small business and put processes and procedures in place that you hold others accountable to?
The above is who we are looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE WITH EXCELLENCE and has a strong desire to help make a small business better.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Executive Assistant executes on the team’s mission and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit a natural drive and the ability to influence. A natural sense of urgency, as well as determination and hard work, will be critical to the individual’s success in this role.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
- Growth opportunity
- Opportunity to earn commission and bonuses after 90 day trial period
- Communicate effectively with clients and agent team
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing (digital, geographic and brand) and back-office support
- Getting each client under contract through the finish line to closing
- Update and maintain support documentation for systems and processes
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints as well as agents inquiries and complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any client or team problems or issues that need to be addressed
- Responsible for vendor research, selection, and relationship management
- Responsible for preparation of team meeting agenda weekly
- Responsible for updating accountability tracking system weekly
- Implementation and adoption of new technologies for the business
- Real estate license and experience preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to focus
- Commitment to detail and operational integrity
- Service-based attitude
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Be a team player and play to win!
$50,000 - $65,000 Plus Bonus Potential
About The LevinKong Team
The LevinKong Team is a top-producing team in New York! If you're competitive and ready to help grow a real estate team, apply today!