The Bridget Harvey Team is hiring an operations wizard to support our team of real estate matchmakers.
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic about helping others.
- A meticulously organized problem solver.
- An eager learner.
- A firm believer in every member of the team supporting the rest in achieving our goals and those of clients.
- Kind and engaging with everyone you meet, whether they’re a team member, a client, a vendor, or they keep the Elliman office running.
- An effective communicator via email, phone, and in-person conversation.
General Administrative Duties
- Create and manage all systems for client relationship management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, per agent profit and loss, and deal flow.
- Manage profit and loss statements, invoice payments, marketing budgets, reimbursements, team commission splits, etc.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any marketing materials and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operation manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
Listing Pitch Preparation
- Conduct comparative market analysis.
- Research target property and sellers.
- Organize pitch presentation and listing agreement documents.
- Submit all agreements and disclosure forms to office management for file compliance, and organize digital copies for easy access.
- Coordinate with sellers and vendors for all photography, videography, floorplans, staging, repairs, cleaning, and key access.
- Prepare marketing materials, including property descriptions, floorplans, brochures, etc.
- Enter all listing information into Elliman listing systems and public-facing websites.
- Post videography (including transcriptions) to YouTube.
Active Listing Management
- Field and schedule requests for showings - coordinate with agents, sellers, and prospective buyers.
- Schedule all open houses on Elliman.com and Streeteasy.
- Follow up with prospective buyers to obtain feedback, and record it for easy access.
- Create a template providing weekly updates to listing clients regarding showings, feedback, our marketing efforts, and a market snapshot.
Buyers (most buyer support for Bridget only with the exception of purchase applications.)
- Create a property drip based on their criteria in Resource.
- Schedule showing tours (private appointments and open house tours.)
- Request feedback and share with listing agents.
- Request and maintain disclosures, REBNY financial statements, and all other offer documents.
- Introduce to vendors (attorneys, mortgage brokers, contractors, and/or architects as needed.)
- Prepare offer paperwork.
- Prepare purchase applications for all team members.
Contract and Closing Management for Sales
- Create deal sheets and send them to attorneys and clients.
- Share due diligence materials with attorneys and clients once the deal sheet has been sent.
- Schedule mortgage appraisals.
- File closing documents, submit commission invoices, and file payment documents with Elliman's office.
Contract and Closing Management for Rental Listings
- Request disclosures from the agent (fee agreement, agency, and fair housing.)
- Run a credit check.
- Share application and credit check with agent and landlord.
- Prepare leases.
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage and update agent website.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Plan client and vendor appreciation events.
- Request client testimonials after closing, and update to the website, social media, etc.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online.
Ride for Love - Douglas Elliman's annual bikeathon benefiting God's Love We Deliver
- Write the first draft of Bridget's emails to all past riders monthly most of the year and weekly during September.
- Write the first draft of sponsor requests in the spring and summer.
- Write the first draft of past donor emails.
- Design and order thank you cards for donors.
- Design and order thank you cards for riders.
- Maintain rider spreadsheets with Julia Cordry at God's Love We Deliver.
- Maintain Bridget's fundraising spreadsheet for Bridget with Julia Cordry's help.
- Ship rider shirts and swag first week of September with Julia Cordry's help.
- Send thank you cards to all donors as they come in.
- Send thank you cards to all sponsors and riders last week of September / first week of October.
Your Ideal Skills and Experience
- Skilled writer - for emails, property descriptions, and more.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Canva, or other design tools.
- Video editing for Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Social media management.
- Experience in the real estate, interior design, financial, mortgage, or insurance industries, or any luxury service.
- A genuine curiosity about New York City real estate.
- A true enthusiasm for helping others succeed at their goals.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Douglas Elliman
The Bridget Harvey Team at Douglas Elliman is a fast-paced, high-energy group of agents selling luxury real estate throughout Manhattan and prime Brooklyn. With 18 years of combined experience, The Bridget Harvey Team is recognized as a leading expert in the New York City real estate market and we are in the top 5% of Elliman agents nationally.
We truly love helping our clients succeed in their real estate goals, and we hope that you feel the same.