The Amy Merrill Team (Keller Williams)
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agent. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for clients and their agents to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it, which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
The Assistant will need a 4WD vehicle to access the work location (400-500 ft drive up an incline) during the winter months.
- May be responsible for Agent’s Airbnb’s and rentals
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Responsible for helping with the marketing of the listings
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer-related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Social media posting and engagement within the Agents online community
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time
- 4WD Vehicle (Assistant will need a 4WD vehicle during winter to navigate a hill and access work location)
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
- Must be highly detail-oriented, customer-service oriented, and organized
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office, and project management software
- Social media experience
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement)
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists
$35,000-$45000 + bonus and growth opportunities
About The Amy Merrill Team (Keller Williams)
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is the number one franchise in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold in 2017.