Limitless Group at Coldwell Banker Realty
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
About Limitless Group at Coldwell Banker Realty
We are real estate sales professional group without limits to what we can achieve for our customers. Improved processes and strategies to outcompete and services in the real estate marketplace.