The Gogan Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities and room to grow? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our Team leader. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, implementing systems and new programs and helping the team grow. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Manage team listings and client experience
- Implement new systems to improve the profitability of the team
- Support the agents and team leader to allow them to focus more on the real estate and sales
- Support the team leader in making the vision become a reality while also being a part of the vision and growing with the team
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Prefer real estate experience 1-2 years but open to any experience in sales
- Must be willing to work independently
- Positive attitude and mindset are a must
$17 - $20 hourly
About The Gogan Team
The Gogan Team is a quickly growing team specializing in Naples, Bonita, and Estero Florida. We are a team and our culture and core values reflect that. Our office is located in Naples FL but our agents cover all of SWFL.
The Gogan Team is run by Claire Gogan who has more than 10 years in the Real Estate industry and uses that knowledge to guide the team to success. We are innovative, collaborative, positive, and uplifting.