Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
Egen is a 2020 Great Place to Work company that provides cloud-native solutions to help our customers unlock the power of data to rapidly inform, transform, and outperform their industry. We move at digital light-speed to build and consult on some of the most cutting-edge data and software solutions. We have modern tech stacks for large established enterprises, scaling mid-sized enterprises, and emerging VC-funded startups.