The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty
You are eager to perform beyond expectations and always looking for additional responsibilities to take on. You are always learning something new because you know this is the path to excellence. There’s nothing you are not willing to take on, and you are always thinking about what you can do to improve your performance and to help your team’s performance.
You are excellent at balancing your pursuit of perfection with your goal achievement and consider yourself a highly organized and effective professional. You thrive in providing support to team members and watching them perform to their maximum potential as a result of your work. You feel that a "team win" is your own as well since you are the team "engine".
Most of your peers consider you to be fun loving, nurturing, a pleasure to work with, a person who is also a no-nonsense high achiever, and who is assertive but fair.
You have always been able to work out any differences of opinion at work respectfully and by striving to arrive at win-win solutions, as you are a positive thinker!
Does this describe you “to the t”? Keep reading, then...
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Schedule, run and record team meetings
- Keep office stocked with built out packets, equipment, marketing materials, etc.
- Manage Virtual Assistants and external contractors - provide standards, training and coaching
- Provide input to and assist Operations Manager with systems, infrastructure, planning
- Maintain and manage internal database, reporting and tracking systems
- Help recruit and train agents and other admin personnel and external contractors
- Manage lead generation tracking
- Manage direct mail, online marketing and reward programs
- Organize client events
- Run office errands as needed
- Provide admin support to the CEO, Sales Managers and Operations Manager
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- College degree preferred but not essential
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not essential
- Must be "computer-savvy": Very competent and comfortable with computers (especially Apple Macs), technology, social media, productivity software
- Marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Customer service/hospitality or other experience with people interaction and multitasking under pressure is a plus.
- Must be a "team promoter", able to understand different personalities in order to provide relevant and competent support, to allow them to reach their peak performance.
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Alan Donald Team at Keller Williams Realty in Mount Pleasant, SC is a top producing, small, efficient, and personable residential real estate team.
We are GROWING and rank in the top 5% in the Charleston MLS.
Our goal is to rank in the top 1% in the Charleston MLS within the next two years. We are a relationship-focused operation, the majority (75%) of our business comes from referrals from past clients and people who know us. As such, client satisfaction is our #1 priority.
To this effect, we need to attract and retain top talent who have the potential, the drive, the motivation and the work ethic to become key team players and grow with us long-term.
Our motto is “Professional Service, Local Expertise and Advanced Technology”
For more information about our team, visit www.BuyHomesInCharleston.com.