The Strata Group
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!