Elite Realty Partners
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must have Real Estate experience
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.