CW Home Team
Do you love taking care of all the details and running systems? Do you like working in a fun and supportive environment? If so then you might be who we’ve been looking for!
Our team's vision is to become the most respected and sought after real estate team that consumers choose to hire and talent wants to join. We are looking for a talented, energetic, articulate human who is pro-active in their communication and actions, likes the details, and has a can-do approach to work and life.
In this role, you will help lay the foundation of that vision. We'll be trusting you to perform all the administrative tasks, build out systems, and deliver excellent customer service. As the success of the team grows your role will grow and you may be responsible for hiring, training, and leading other talented team members.
- Manage the lead agent's email and calendar to make sure that the lead agent is on task, time is protected and he knows where to go to better serve clients
- Handle all incoming phone calls and emails
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Maintain and improve the Office Policy and Procedure Manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for all data entry, file organization, maintain company books/budget, processing commissions, generating reports
- Communicate with vendors and clients throughout the transaction in a professional and timely manner
- Oversight of contracts through closing making sure deadlines are met and agreements are honored
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members as the team grows
- Monitor website marketing
- Send out mailings and emails for transaction and marketing purposes
- Keep the agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Quickbooks knowledge preferred
- Great ability to focus and maintain calm under pressure
- Learning-based and concerned about doing things the correct way
- Service-based attitude
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative experience preferred
- Real estate license (preferred but can be acquired later)
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About CW Home Team
The CW Home Team is a growing real estate team out of Keller William Realty Integrity Lakes office in Uptown Minneapolis, MN. We use our knowledge of the marketplace, systems, tools, good vibes, and our ability to ask great questions to guide our clients through their real estate endeavors so that they feel like they’ve received a 5-Star experience.
One of our core values is Fun! Having fun while we work is definitely encouraged. Joining our team means that you’ll become a part of one of the funnest most productive offices in region.
Additional Compensation Considerations:
- We offer a $200 month healthcare stipend
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution up to 3% of the annual salary
- 25% Referral Fee (if Real Estate Licensed) for each of your personal database referrals to the team.
- Potential to participate in KW’s Profit Share Program if/when you have a real estate license
- 2 weeks of vacation