We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.