The Suarez Team
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the him such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of excel, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past. Most importantly you must be HUMBLE enough to get coffee. HUNGRY enough to want to exceed expectations, take a project, and excel. SMART enough to create reports and then summarize them to the CEO.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2 years or more experience as an executive assistant (A MUST)
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to manage CEO's emails
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Negotiate with vendors
- Should have a deep commitment to supporting the CEO and entire team in achieving greater levels of success while growing his/her own skills through experiential learning.
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organization and project management abilities, strong ability to focus, and high concern for doing things the right way.
- Tech savvy and have a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Candidate should be learning based, service-minded, and have a proven ability to succeed.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years experience as an executive assistant
- Real estate license is preferred but not required.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university is required
$60,000 - $75,000 base salary plus benefits
About The Suarez Team
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our amazing team. We have a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We are looking for candidates with a commitment to their own personal growth and the growth of the overall team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to take on a challenge, not afraid to ask for help, and is excited to be in a fast-paced environment!