Beshara Real Estate Team
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Beshara Real Estate Team
The Beshara Real Estate Team is ranked in the top 1% nationally in real estate sales and one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in Atlanta. Our mission is to provide the best life experience to home buyers and home sellers. Each member of the Beshara Real Estate Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.