Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part or full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$15 / hour
About Harvest Realtors
Harvest Realtors is a small brokerage which specializes in South Bay/Westside Real estate in single family and investment properties. The company was created 6 years ago and has been growing every quickly in volume and transactions.