Scott Wagner Homes
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Team in the Lewes, DE area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $35,000 - $41,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining a database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process. Hiring, training, & onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities). Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities. Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new & current members.
- Lead weekly Team meetings & coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen & ongoing training.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- College degree or equivalent
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- A college degree and social media experience preferred
- The candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- Willing to grow with the company
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$35,000 - $41,000
About Scott Wagner Homes
"I have been helping clients buy and sell homes since 2004. With well over 150 successful transactions, I have gained the experience necessary to guide my clients through the maze of buying, selling, financing, inspections, appraisals, marketing, and closings. I am a year round resident in Lewes, Delaware and real estate is my full time career. I promise to clearly communicate with you throughout our working relationship, respond to your emails, and return your phone calls. Whether you are selling your home, a first time home buyer, looking for a vacation home at the beach, or looking to find your perfect retirement home, I would be honored to assist you. "