Home Field Lending
Bilingual (Spanish) required!
We're searching for a detail-oriented Spanish speaking Executive Assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
$15 per hour
About Home Field Lending
Home Field Lending is a full-service mortgage brokerage. Working specifically with English and Spanish speaking borrowers.