The Roland Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
$14 - $17 hourly
About The Roland Team
We are a team of dedicated real estate professionals who pride ourselves on putting the needs of our clients first and ensuring a wonderful home buying/selling experience throughout the entire transaction.