REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
The Real Estate Executive Assistant to the CEO is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an “Assistant Executive”.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the CEO in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills.
- Assisting with CEO communication by reviewing and formatting communications (presentations, emails, reports, Excel spreadsheets); composing and sending independent responses to emails, when appropriate; fielding incoming correspondence (phone calls, email); creatively using communication technology; and maintaining contacts in data base.
- Managing and maintaining CEO schedule by continually updating calendar to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate; arranging meetings to maximize manager’s time efficiency, while balancing business and corporate priorities; determining if CEO should be alerted or meeting should be rescheduled when CEO is running behind; and determining which events require manager’s presence and which do not.
- Managing travel arrangements and (e.g., airfare, hotel, rental car); managing credits, upgrades, and preferences; creating standardized, and calendar notifications; verifying all travel arrangements; managing memberships to airline clubs; maintaining records for mileage and travel reward programs and creating monthly reports.
- Real Estate License Preferred (candidates will not be disqualified on this alone)
- Real Estate Contract Experience Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$28,000 annual base plus bonus
Keller Williams Realty has been voted the #1 Training Company in the world across all business industries; ranked the HAPPIEST place to work according to Forbes and now we’re looking for a top notch individual to join our team!