Swain Real Estate
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Langhorne, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range is:$35,000 - $40,000 Annually.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period.
- Rapid growth potential.
- Benefits Credit.
$35,000 - $40,000 Annually