Ronda Hopper Real Estate
IF YOU DON’T LOVE SUPPORTING SOMEONE, OR YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS AN ASSISTANT, DO NOT APPLY. Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agent. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right Candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Salary- $40,000-$50,000 + bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agent needs done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings
- Responsible for keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Assists the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Responsible for keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement). If not licensed you will be required to obtain a license within the first 6 months of employment. The team will reimburse you for this once you pass.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and able to learn industry software.
- Social media experience.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
$40,000 - $50,000
About Ronda Hopper Real Estate
Ronda Hopper was born and raised in San Diego and is highly knowledgeable about the current real estate market in the La Mesa area. She has more than 17 years of experience in the industry and maintains a reputation of individualized customer service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, an empty-nester or someone in between, Ronda can help you find the house that meets your unique needs.