Our Home Enterprises
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!