Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About Our Home
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville and Sevierville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG