The Miller Group at Keller Williams
"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."
-James Cash Penney.
We are seeking a powerful force to call our Executive Assistant. This person is excited about the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted and can handle tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage, with a flair for marketing.
We work hard and play hard and laugh in between. There is real opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth, while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and G Suite
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Ability to assess, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- High school graduate
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
$36,000 - $42,000
About The Miller Group at Keller Williams
Lanae Miller has been serving the Puget Sound since 2004. As the team leader, I have helped hundreds of people improve their lives through real estate. Together, we believe in educating our clients so that they feel empowered. We are absolutely growing, growing, growing and looking for the right people to share in the opportunity.