Sellin' with C.C. Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Love serving people and checking tasks off your lists? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Jacksonville, FL area. With the help of this individual, the agents are able to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Base Salary of $45k
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Monthly Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- 401(k) - eligible after 1 year of employment
- Rapid growth potential
- Full time, in office role with some flexibility for WFH
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner and agents in all business areas needing assistance
- Communicating with the lender consistently to ensure file closes on time
- Reviewing title commitment for issues and works to correct any that may arise
- Working with the cooperating agent to ensure deadlines are met
- Sending necessary paperwork to obtain signatures as needed throughout the process
- Walking client through the process and keeping them informed along the way
- Ensuring all invoices are sent to title for payment at closing
- Reviewing settlement statements for accuracy
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and communicates any concerns to agents
- Providing 5-star customer service experience to ensure 5 reviews and referrals
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments, inspections, and walkthroughs with necessary parties
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- Not afraid to take the initiative to get the job done
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
About Sellin' with C.C. Team
We are not your average real estate group. We are high-achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. Our team sold 289 homes in 2020 and we are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We love a laid-back casual atmosphere that does whatever it takes to be the best.
We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability, and team atmosphere.
Humble, Gritty, Hustlers.