Are you an excellent planner and organizer?
We’re hiring an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date.
Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, and working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization.
If this sounds like you, apply below!
Compensation: $55,000- $60,000 Annually depending on experience
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manages projects and conducts research as needed; following up on results.
- Prepares presentations and reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical references by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions, and organizing, and maintaining files and records.
- Coordinate travel for the owners - airfare, hotel, car rental and keep the owner's calendar updated with all travel agendas and details.
- Help coordinate speaking opportunities and details for owners with conventions and conferences, etc.
- Track deliverables and action items from the owner's calls, meetings, conferences, and emails.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Administrative writing, reporting, and scheduling skills
$55,000 - $60,000 per year depending on experience
About Power Room
Power Room is an exclusive mastermind for CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Investors, operated by three managing partners who have driven change in multiple industries and operated those businesses at their peaks.
The purpose of Power Room is to inspire, impact and influence leaders in their field. We accomplish that by putting people in the same room as those who are already seeing massive success and incredible growth in their own businesses and investments. The true power in our room comes when these individuals connect with each other and then drive their networks and net worth to a level they had not previously thought possible. Those connections and friendships truly allow everyone to grow their own empire.