The Edge Group at Keller Williams
Executive Assistant to the Owner and Director of Operations
- Ensuring that visions and ideas get implemented within time frames.
- Prioritizing and executing company goals through others
- Researching and innovating and improving on current processes and systems
- Sitting in on meetings and recording minutes/notes
- Booking travel
- Collaborating with attorneys, insurance providers, etc., to protect company
- Assisting Agents, RDs and Staff with IT Support Issues
- Closing out checks, verifications and audits
- CTE/Financial overwatch and reporting
- Reviewing accountability for each department
- Creating hiring ads for various positions
- Identifying top 20% of candidates for interviews
- Must have exceptional grammar skills.
- Must have strong attention and passion for detail.
- Must understand business economics & financials.
- Must be someone who is always trying to learn more.
- Must have real estate experience.
- Must be technologically advanced.
This position is for you if:
- You have real estate experience.
- You speak the financial language of business.
- You have no fear of conflict when holding people accountable or being held accountable.
- Your resume is in PDF format and is free of misspellings and grammatical errors.
- You look at your work like a career and passion.
- You’re looking for something permanent.
- You are resourceful.
- Understanding multiple systems and software is easy for you
- You want to help other people become successful.
- You are the person that everyone goes to to help them fix their computers or phones.
- You love numbers and happen to understand the real estate business.
- You are obsessed with learning, you have education podcasts on your phone and are always finding Facebook groups that have information.
- Are habitually able to find answers on your own, because you are resourceful.
- Your friends consider you a stickler for grammar.
- You understand that leadership is not about title, but making those around you better and helping the team achieve goals.
- You’re passionate about finding correlations and patterns in financials and other reports.
- You know what Zapier is and how to use it at a high level and you believe it’s “basic knowledge”.
- You think in terms of flow charts or organizational charts.
- You can take an idea written on a napkin and ‘make it happen’
$30,000+ Depending on experience and skill set
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal. We have recently expanded into Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and DeBary. While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.