KW Memorial Energy Corridor
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Transaction Coordinator to manage real estate contracts from contract to close and be able to learn Keller Williams Command system with proper training.
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
About KW Memorial Energy Corridor
We have a awesome location and our our offices are fully staffed with broker on-site and an on-staff attorney. We look forward to helping you grow your business!