Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.