The Lucas Howard Group
The Lucas Howard is in search of a talented individual to assist with daily operations and lead the team! This role will grow quickly into the Director of Operations. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of their behavior is persistence and stability. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best! We’re looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of the business and become part of the team.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who gets things done in excellence.
- Salary $45,000-$55,000 based on experience
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Bonus opportunities
- Organization and Management
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Negotiation with vendors.
- Handle all payroll and bill pay.
- Tracking of agents’ completed education hours.
- Meeting and presentation preparation.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting the business with whatever it needs.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding the administrative staff accountable.
- Real Estate experience preferred
- HR experience preferred
- MUST possess a “make it happen” mindset
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify gaps in the organization
- Strong time management and time-blocking skills
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to prioritize daily workload
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, willing to have hard conversations
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough, persistent and relentless with streamlining the efficiency and effectiveness of all processes and procedures
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to help the business function at a high level.
$45,000 - $55,000
About The Lucas Howard Group
Lucas Howard Group has been serving the Greater Grand Rapids area since 2004. We have built a sterling reputation for success by delivering unparalleled, personalized customer service as West Michigan’s Top Real Estate Experts. As a testament to our reputation, we are in the top 1% of the 2,500 agents that are members of the Grand Rapids Real Estate Board and have been named the “Top Realtor in GR” by multiple organizations.