Ken Hirschmann & Associates
The Executive Assistant has the unique opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Formerly growing a team of 7 to 70, I'm looking for someone to be my 'go-to' person. This position requires completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail and consistent communication. I'm looking for someone ready to make decisions, support myself and the team and create efficiencies for the office as a whole. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the business continue to be completed to high standards.
This position will start in my Grand Blanc office. As systems are in place, there will be more flexibility with location, i.e. working remotely.
What will you do?
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- System development, implementation and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concern about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High School graduate, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Real estate sales and/or real estate administrative work required
- Real Estate License preferred
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
$3,000 / month base + bonus
About Ken Hirschmann & Associates
The mission of our growing team is to make the home buying and selling experience as smooth and enjoyable for as many people as possible, while helping them achieve their financial objectives altogether in the process. Our mission after the transaction is to welcome our clients into our ‘family’, with the goal of maintaining lifelong relationships and helping them in any way that we can.
Our mission for our agents, is to teach, train, coach, and push each other to constantly improve and get better to become the best agents we can be, all while making real estate ‘fun’.