Strategic REI Inc.
We are seeking to hire an experienced full-time Executive Assistant to support the executive management team including CEO and COO. Candidates should have exceptional people and communication skills, be highly skilled in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. We are seeking for someone who is professional and personable.
Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Primary researcher and note taker; tracking all essential data to support the CEO’s goals and business plans
- Sets up and manages all CEO’s appointments
- Taking initiative on all CEO’s priorities
- Plans and coordinates all logistics for meetings and travel
- Arranges authorized travel plans for CEO upon requests
- Handles frequent disruptions in the calendar, all while communicating and frequently updating the company Executive with all changes
- Provides administrative support in a variety of capacities, including telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, report generation, record keeping and file maintenance
- Assists the CEO with personal errands, as needed
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all corporate, personnel and personal matters
- Attend meetings both internal and external, as needed, for various projects and initiatives
- Provide updates and support to the CEO on other various business-related projects as assigned
- Creates and executes events as needed; manages vendor and venue relationships and deliverable, including requests for proposal, invoice management
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- The ability to manage and solve complex problems
- The ability to conduct themselves in a highly professional manner, due to high exposure to external contacts and Executive Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- Must have a “can do” attitude with a creative approach to problem-solving
- 2-5 years proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Valid Drivers License
$35,000 - $45,000 Depending on Experience
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.