CC Consulting Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service?
Executive Assistant/ Operations Manager needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Broward County, FL area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate willing to go above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supporting the agent with any and all tasks that the lead agent needs to be done. This could include calling to schedule Dr appointments and more.
- Running errands, following up on whatever is needed & doing some "dirty work" might be necessary at times.
- Travel coordination, planning trips, researching destinations.
- Calendar management & scheduling appointments.
- Organizing, decluttering & having everything "put-in-it's-place."
- Making calls & facilitating whatever is needed.
- Shopping, errands, gift wrapping.
- Facilitate & manage parties & all event planning logistics, including invitations, cleanup, etc.
- Opening mail, organizing/filing papers, paying bills.
- Working with professional vendors
- Light bookkeeping with QuickBooks.
- Providing fiduciary service to all sellers and buyers from the start of the process until signing at the closing table.
- Communicating regularly with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Keeping the Agent updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supporting the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assisting the Agent in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Ordering signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Helping with the marketing of listings using print, email, and social media.
- Scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs and closings as needed.
- Implementing systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Developing and maintaining all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Keeping the Agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Managing 20+ transactions at one time.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting team members with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Leader will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Some nights and weekends offer writing etc.
$60,000 - $70,000
About CC Consulting Team
Ciprani Consulting was launched out of Linzee Ciprani’s home shortly after she left a position managing one of the top real estate teams in Pennsylvania (2014). Ciprani Consulting was quickly born once several successful local businesses sought Linzee’s help in hiring and training their next administrative assistant. The team at Ciprani Consulting has now successfully hired, trained, consulted, and coached team members at all levels of an organization, from leadership to sales and support. We are excited to help you find and train your next talented team member. Ciprani Consulting is a fast-growing small business and has grown over 40% consecutively over the past 3 years.