Tanya Salseth Real Estate
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for rapidly growing real estate company to be the right-hand of the Owner/Principal Agent. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond.
The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision and be interested in taking on more responsibility and leadership within the organization as it grows.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Managing owner’s day-to-day schedule and calendar; assisting the owner with monthly/quarterly/annual planning
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Assisting real estate clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Corresponding with clients during the closing process.
- Developing and managing a client care program after settlement (gifts, cards, birthday greetings, invitations to events)
Administration and Marketing:
- Managing the contract to close transaction process and all associated paperwork/deadlines
- Set up client files, run reports, manage client database
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media/website
- Constantly review and develop better processes for systems
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent
- Self-starter, someone who takes initiative and owns the project they take on
- The candidate may be asked to obtain a real estate license (The owner will reimburse)
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free up the Owner’s time to concentrate on business
- Excited about personal development and the potential to grow with the company into higher levels of responsibility
- Salary Range: $40,000-$55,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
About Tanya Salseth Real Estate
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. They claimed to be the largest real estate franchise in number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019. It is operated by a holding company named KWx which was formed in 2020.