Stateside Residential Real Estate Team
Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, helping maximize efficiencies through creating processes and procedures, and diving into new challenges. This position will assist with troubleshooting any agent issues on behalf of the lead agent, as well, so having a management background might help.
If this position sounds interesting, apply today!
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Make sure executive schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Keep track of business budgeting (big focus on tracking P&Ls)
- Create new processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency within the business
- Support the agents in whatever way necessary
- Help streamline the day-to-day of the various other ancillary businesses owned by the team lead
- Mitigate any agent issues on a daily basis
- Liaise between the lead agent and other buyers and sellers' agents
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have prior experience working in either a personal assistant, executive assistant, or operations manager role
$65,000 - $75,000
About Stateside Residential Real Estate Team
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. They claimed to be the largest real estate franchise in a number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019. It is operated by a holding company named KWx which was formed in 2020.