Perfect Choice Real Estate
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Fairfax area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". This position is focused on Office Manager/Administrative Assistant roles that may include some duties assisting the Marketing and Advertising department. The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend Benefits
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- Create and implement systems for each of our business processes (i.e. project management, database management, lead generation tracking, production tracking, seller and buyer workflow, and day-to-day office management)
- Order and take inventory of office supplies, such as stationary, signage, closing gifts, etc
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and training sessions on behalf of team members
- Develop onboarding materials for new agents and administrative staff members
- Engage in client and vendor communications via phone and email
- Work with team lead to prepare offers
- Create client checklists for buyers and sellers
- Coordinate photography, videography and staging needs for listings
- Find open house help and manage open house schedules
- Complete running errands such as delivering and picking up signs and lockboxes, seller packets, copying keys, picking up checks and documents from attorneys and title companies, and other random errands efficiently and correctly, as needed
- Research lead generation opportunities across digital platforms
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook
- Utilize CRM system to build and automate email campaigns
- Support basic website maintenance
- Create unique landing pages to promote listings in active and coming soon status
- Manage tracking systems for yard signs and QR codes
- Implement lead routing and accountability rules in CRM database
- Plan semi-annual client appreciation events in the spring and fall
- Develop sponsorship proposals and outreach campaigns to secure event funding
- Establish event budget and track expenses
- Manage all event correspondence between vendors, partners, and attendees
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- This is a full time, in office role.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Perfect Choice Real Estate
Perfect Choice Real Estate was founded by award-winning realtor, supermom and military spouse, Candyce Astroth. Based in Fairfax, Virginia, the company consists of top-ranking realtors whose expertise in Virginia, Maryland and DC markets allows them to serve as true champions for their clients.
As navigating the market can be difficult, the company strives to provide a stress-free experience for both buyers and sellers, ultimately ensuring that they have the information, tools, and resources to navigate a smooth transaction.