KCMG Real Estate Advisors
IF YOU LOVE SERVING PEOPLE AT A HIGH LEVEL, APPLY TO THIS POSITION. If you are detailed and looking for a position that will grow, please apply. If you love collaborating with others to find the BEST possible way to do something, please apply.
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Team is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agents. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agents to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL. They have a passion to grow the team to new levels and create systems to improve efficiency. Finally, they will desire to assist the clients and the agents with whatever they need to have a successful and smooth transaction.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the lead agents need to be done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr. appointments, and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply
- Provide excellent customer service for clients throughout the process
- Assist with all paperwork to ensure a timely and smooth closing
- Communicate clearly with clients and vendors
- Communicate timely and clearly with the agent to keep them updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Deliver signage, lockboxes, and marketing materials to listings as necessary
- Creating marketing materials for listings and the business
- Schedule all showings and handle all things buyer related including attending inspections, walkthroughs, and closings as needed
- Create and implement systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Develop and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current
- Responsible for managing 30+ transactions at one time
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement)
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software
- Social media experience
- “Can-do” attitude
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists
- Servants heart - willing to do whatever it takes to free up the agent to sell
- Must be able to handle strong personalities
$50,000 - $60,000
About KCMG Real Estate Advisors
Agents, Advisors, Advocates, Friends.
Combining over 30 years of experience, Ka'u'i, Colby, and the rest of the KGCM team are dedicated to developing relationships with their clients that will last from their first home to their retirement getaway.