Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? We are looking for the right individual who fits this mold to grow with our team! Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Commercial and Residential Real Estate Team. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Scheduling meetings, event and catering coordination.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members.
- Lead weekly Team meeting and coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in MAC operating systems and CRM systems.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Project management and social media experience preferred.
$40,000 - $45,000 salary + Bonus
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.