The Strange Real Estate Team
Who are we?
The Strange Real Estate Team in Erie, CO, or North Metro Denver Westminster, CO is in search of a talented Executive Assistant. They credit their success to being smarter, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it.
This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she
is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person
has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Organization & Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current, and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend training as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to the team
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing.
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes.
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales & increase profitability
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as the gatekeeper for Team Lead
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- An eye for design and marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning-based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership and consensus-building skills
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Speak with buyers and listing Agents - daily
- College Degree
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Real Estate license (preferred but not required)
About The Strange Real Estate Team
Not only is this our motto, but it is also our Unique Value Proposition; What’s important to you, is important to us. When we discover what is uniquely important to our team members, our clients, and their families, then that becomes our singular focus.
We are a family of professionals that make real estate fun while we work together to conquer our goals, and the goals of our clients.