Baik & Dow Real Estate
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Previous Real Estate office experience
- Live in the Los Angeles area
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Social Media skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Baik & Dow Real Estate
With a refreshingly honest approach to selling real estate, Stephanie Baik & Dow Chang, founders of the Baik & Dow group, have been recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the South Bay/West Side of Los Angeles.
For sellers, the Baik & Dow group's main goal is to generate the highest price in the shortest amount of time. With their extensive, proactive marketing plan along with aggressive negotiating skills, they have proven time and time again to earn their sellers more money than the competition.
For buyers, the Baik & Dow group has a unique approach of actively finding homes for buyers not only on the market but even before they come on the market, gives their clients the edge when searching for the property.
The bottom line is that sellers and buyers choose the Baik & Dow team when are looking to the most proactive agents on their side to get their goal's accomplished.