Jones Law Firm PC
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
$20 - $30 hourly
About Jones Law Firm PC
We are a law firm of 20 employees with a 5 million budget and we are growing. Our work environment is very collegial and drama free internally.