The Crane & Pearl Team
Are you detailed, always on top of it, able to keep everything straight, and great with juggling many moving pieces? We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the Associate Broker and Team Leader (CEO of the team) who is a top 5% producing REALTOR® in the US. Needless to say, we stay busy. But in this position, you primarily get to work from home! You must live within a close drive to Delaware, OH (no exceptions).
You need to be even-keeled, not easily frustrated, and level-headed, while also being driven to get the job done.
In addition, you will need to learn all of the tech platforms utilized and be responsible for helping team members, working with platform support, and making sure that all of the web-based platforms function correctly. Digital marketing skills are also vital, as well as a general knowledge of social media.
Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly in a “no-drama allowed” work atmosphere, and is highly detail-oriented.
If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- LOCATION: The EA will primarily work from home, with 1-2 meetings/trips per week to our Delaware, OH office, and sometimes other errands around Central Ohio. You must live within a drive of this area, no exceptions.
- HOURS: The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM daily. Most days you may be working from home and other days you may need to be in the office (Delaware). Some nights and weekends may be required.
- TIME OFF: We offer 2 weeks of paid time off (after 6 months) per year and also paid holidays (approximately 8 days) off.
- Being on top of the CEO's schedule and to-do list better than she is -- the Executive Assistant ensures everything runs smoothly and gets done on time
- Work with colleagues and agents within the brokerage to accomplish tasks
- Handling digital marketing and social media activities and analysis
- Keeping tech platforms functioning properly
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Protect the CEO's time by handling items that require her attention
- Organizing the CEO's expenses, and keeping QuickBooks up-to-date for the same
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must live within a drive of Delaware, Ohio
- Tech-savvy, and able to learn/use Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, etc.), Zapier, kvCORE, QuickBooks and other platforms proficiently
- Proficient in digital marketing and social media
- Must be able to handle many "balls in the air" without getting stressed or anxious
- Able to create and keep an organized to-do list without letting anything fall through the cracks
$29,000 - 37,000 yearly
About The Crane & Pearl Team
The Crane and Pearl Team is led by Sara Marie Brenner, MBA, Associate Broker, REALTOR®, CLHMS, SRS, ABR, SFR, PSA, AHWD. Sara is a top 5% REALTOR® in the USA, according to HomeSnap. The team serves all of Ohio and is launching teams in South Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan, and Florida within the next few months. While the team is part of a global real estate firm, it has a boutique family feel. The Crane & Pearl Team is a family-run business focusing on serving clients and agents while offering the best in technology, training, culture, and opportunities.