Win Win Property Group
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Win Win Property Group
Our company is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors, or we flip the property. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful real estate investment firm, you will want to be a part of this!