We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our company president with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and working on a variety of special projects throughout the company. If you love the idea of stepping into a fast pace versatile role and are detail-oriented, this is the job for you!
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Coordinate and manage special projects and assignments for Executive
- Accurately collect, research, and report data and information on various subject matters
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
$20 - $25 hourly
About Reliant Companies
Reliant Companies is a growing Real Estate Investment company located in Dallas Texas. We specialize in purchasing properties, renovating them, and managing them for long-term growth. We run a fun, hard-working, goal-obsessed organization in Dallas, TX, and we show up every day to make a difference for our families and the families that we serve through our businesses. We have a constant drive to improve the experience of our tenants and our internal employees and always ask: "How can I make things better?"