We Buy Homes In USA
Are you heads-down, quality focused and a fast-paced doer?
Do you love variety and change?
Do you enjoy serving the greater organization by taking care of the details?
If so, as the Executive Assistant for We Buy Homes, you will make a significant difference in our work serving our clients.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Executive Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We would love to have you join the Team!
Pick up mail:
Open monthly folder:
- Sort it
- Scan to distribute
- File paper
Vendor information when visiting the office:
- Write check for vendors
- Create new employee email address
- Troubleshoot various services providers.
- Keep office supplies and kitchen supplies.
- Make online payments per request.
- Monitor main business payments
- Respond online reviews or complaints
- Sent online to management
- File a paper copy
- Keep company information organized on the cloud.
- Pre-Hire: Posting ads, screening candidates, scheduling interview.
- Post Hire: Request and review information, notary, distribute, file.
- Represent company government entities
- Liaison guests/vendors and Property Managers
- Receive payments via mail
- Deposit checks
- Personal miscellaneous
- In between these activities, need to complete special projects posted on Monday.com
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience as EA
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Proficient in time management
- Always looking to learn new things
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team by managing issues with clients appropriately
- Attention to detail
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- You need to complete a survey that we will be sending you in a separate email in order to be considered
About We Buy Homes In USA
As a contributing member of the Alex Hemani companies, you will be an integral part of the company’s team and will be expected to support a cooperative and rewarding work environment for our employees. You will also be expected to support the company’s strategic growth objectives as well.