Are you an excellent planner and organizer?
We’re hiring an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date.
Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manages projects and conducts research as needed; following up on results.
- Prepares presentations and reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical references by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions, organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Coordinate travel for the owners - airfare, hotel, car rental and keep the owner's calendar updated with all travel agendas and details.
- Maintain the owner's contact database, Linkedin profile, and contacts.
- Help coordinate speaking opportunities and details for owners with conventions and conferences, etc.
- Track deliverables and action items from the owner's calls, meetings, conferences, and emails.
- 2+ years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Administrative writing, reporting, and scheduling skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
$50,000 - $55,000
About Investor Fuel
Investor Fuel is a private club for active real estate investors and investing-related business owners looking to build more profitable businesses, improve their lives, and grow their network.