Crane & Pearl Realty
Are you detailed, always on top of it, and great with juggling many moving pieces? We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the CEO. Responsibilities include being the liaison between the CEO and staff/vendors/clientele, screening messages and notifying the CEO of important information, overseeing schedules, travel arrangements, making sure plans are made, setting schedules, ensuring meetings happen on time, keeping files organized, and protecting the CEO's time. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team.
This person may also assist with property management, including contacting residents or owners, organizing maintenance, receiving payments, and other related tasks. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented.
If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- LOCATION: The EA will primarily work from home, with some meetings and trips to our downtown Delaware and Polaris Pkwy offices, and sometimes Easton. You must live within a drive of these.
- HOURS: The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM daily. Some days you may be working from home and other days you may need to be in the office (Delaware, Polaris, or Easton). Some nights and weekends may be required.
- TIME OFF: We offer 2 weeks of paid time off (after 6 months) and paid holidays (approximately 8 days) off.
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Perform additional assigned duties from executives such as picking up orders, handling personal mail, etc.
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Protect the CEO's time by handling items that require her attention
- Organizing the CEO's expenses, and keeping QuickBooks up-to-date for the same
- Being on top of the CEO's schedule and to-do list better than she is -- the Executive Assistant ensures everything runs smoothly and gets done on time
- Work with colleagues and agents within the brokerage to accomplish tasks
- Assist in the property management division, including communicating with tenants, owners, and vendors
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must live within a drive of Delaware, Ohio
- Tech-savvy, and able to learn/use Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, etc.) and QuickBooks proficiently
- Must be able to handle many "balls in the air" without getting stressed or anxious
- Able to create and keep an organized to-do list without letting anything fall through the cracks
$15 - $18 hourly
About Crane & Pearl Realty
Crane and Pearl Realty is an independent real estate brokerage serving all of Ohio. We are a family run business focusing on serving our clients and agents. Learn more about how we accomplish that by watching our 3-minute overview video at JoinCranePearl.com.