Balanced Awakening PC
Balanced Awakening is a psychotherapy practice that empowers women on their healing journey! In order to support business expansion, the owner needs an executive/personal assistant to help her in all things related to business growth.
Ideally, the candidate has previous experience supporting highly creative, visionary-type CEOs of private businesses. The candidate will be a confidante, liaison, and gatekeeper and make it possible for the owner to focus on big picture expansion and creativity. Responsibilities are diverse, from project management, calendar orchestration, email management, accounting reconciliation, and all the things involved to help the owner implement her vision. The right candidate will exercise a high level of judgment, work independently, and juggle various day-to-day responsibilities. The individual will support all of the owner’s business interests and intertwine personal interests.
Only candidates who complete the DISC and attention to detail assessments and include a thoughtful cover letter will be considered.
No calls or solicitations from recruiters, please.
- Function as gatekeeper, buffer, and first point of contact for the owner
- Manage the owner's Gmail inbox, organize incoming emails/flag for follow-up, or respond accordingly
- Assist in managing the owner's Google Calendar - schedule meetings on her behalf and protect her time blocks
- Complete accounting reconciliation for the business as well as financial tasks like paying bills and making purchases
- Work on multiple projects at the same time (for ex., communicate with the contractor about office buildout, manage the ordering of furnishings for a new office, research new markets, make networking contacts on the owner's behalf)
- Perform various tasks in support of owner including running errands (for ex. meeting contractor at the office to drop off-key, mailing package at UPS)
- Collaborate with the practice manager and practice coordinator to serve the general mission of the business(es) on behalf of the owner
- Serve as owner's assistant in her high-end client-facing role as a psychotherapist in a new business venture
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least 2+ years as an executive assistant
- Empathic, intuitive, and able to exercise a high level of discretion
- Familiar with Google Workspace
- Comfortable working in various environments (at the candidate's home, at the office, at the owner's home)
- Flexibility and competency to juggle multiple projects at once and with high attention to detail
- Ideally, a candidate has a bachelor's degree but will consider someone with a high school diploma and equivalent experience
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Balanced Awakening PC
We are a psychologist-run psychotherapy niche private practice for women, couples, and teen girls! We are passionate about creating an empowering space for anyone on the female-identified spectrum.
We believe that attendees of our therapy sessions are the happiest and receive the best care when our staff members have an excellent work-life balance.
Benefits that we offer:
- 401k with a 3% nonelective contribution
- Health insurance through BCBS PPO (practice pays 50% of your premium)
- Practice-paid life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Option for dental and vision insurance