CoVA Collective Realty Team
Who are we?
The CoVA Collective Realty Team in Chesapeake, VA is in search of a talented Executive Assistant. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best! This position will have FAST growth opportunities as this position could turn into an Operations Manager by year end.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Stipend Benefits
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility of immense career growth with a team of excellence?
Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
- Organization & Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current, and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee the Transaction Coordinator to ensure smooth processes through closing
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend training as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Responsible for owning the marketing of the business.
- Responsible for all marketing associated with our listings.
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as the gatekeeper for Team Lead
Possible growth opportunities once Operations Manager:
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales & increase profitability
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- An eye for design and marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning-based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership and consensus-building skills
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Speak with buyers and listing agents - daily
- Driver’s license
- Administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- A real estate license is a bonus
- Preferred experience in a real estate management role for 2+ years
- Bonus if familiar with business financials, P&L, balance sheets and reporting
- Familiar with leading a team
$45,000 - $50,000
About CoVA Collective Realty Team
CoVA Collective Realty is a full-service real estate team affiliated with Keller Williams, Inc. and servicing Coastal Virginia to include the cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and more! We are passionate about delivering superior customer service while helping our clients buy and sell their most meaningful investment, their homes. With years of experience in the industry and knowledge about the local market, we strive to be a go-to resource for residential real estate in the Coastal Virginia area.